Truss Designer Jobs – Is Building Componet Design for You?
If You like variety…
- Work with other industry professionals including architects, engineers, building officials and contractors
- Enjoy a professional office job that will give you construction field experience
- gain exposure to all of the different elements of the construction industry, including multiple product lines
If You want room to grow…
- Pre-engineered trusses & wall panels are the future of construction!
- You will be working with value-added product
- Our industry’s rapid growth ensures more opportunities for our employees
- Develop your position, enter management or become a sales professional
If You’re Interested in technology…
- Combine Your ability to visualize with your math skills to use CAD programs
- Use cutting-edge software to do 3D modeling and produce the work that architects design
If You’re Creative…
- More complex designs and being requested every day. Your imagination is your only limit!
- Combine Your education and talent to create truss designs
If You want job satisfaction…
- Enter an industry that is professional while still being friendly and casual
- Every day You’ll see buildings in Your community that You helped create
If You want to keep learning…
- Become a certified truss technician through SBCA (Structural Building Components) courses
- Conquer new areas of learning related to construction, like structural analysis
If You want to earn a competitive Income…
If all of this sounds interesting, the Building Component Industry may be for YOU!
Deco Truss® Company Inc. is an established Wood Truss Manufacture and we have been serving South Florida, The Florida Keys, West Coast Florida & The Caribbean since 1983. We are currently seeking full time candidates to become part of our Truss Design Team. These Positions are Full Time and In-House Only. The Potential for Growth & Pay are unlimited. If you are an Experienced Truss Designer or are willing to become one, e-mail your resume today to [email protected]