Why Choose Deco Truss®; because we tell you the Truth and Put Everything in Writing
When comparing Truss Quotes you should always Compare Apples to Apples. This means insuring that you get the following:
- Make sure all the pages of The Architecture/Engineering Plans that you provided for the Bid, are shown on the Truss Contract/Proposal from the Truss Company giving you a price. This will insure you are getting a Hard Number for what the Architect and/or Engineer designed or intended.
- Make Sure Special Conditions, Loadings, Wind Loads and Building Code are shown on your Truss contract/proposal.
- Make sure you will be provided with a Preliminary Plans prior to Sealed Plans and Engineering’s.
This will insure you do not pay for extra engineering fees when The Truss Engineering is done. Minor changes always happen and clients should be given the opportunity prior to Final Plans
- Make sure you are provided with Final Truss Plans and Truss Engineering’s for your approval prior to the Truss Company commencing fabrication? Never allow the Truss Company to fabricate without your approval.
- Never accept changes made to your Architect or Engineer’s Plans, without your approval. Consequently this will cost you money to have your plans revised and re-submitted to the Building Department.